Below is a list of our Lodges, locations, and the days they meet. You don't have to join a lodge in your town of residence. It may be more convenient to join closer to where you work, or one that meets on a day you consistently have free. You can discuss more by calling or visiting when our Lodges are open.
If you're interested in joining the Fraternity, submit an inquiry to our inquiry portal.
- Daylight Lodge No.48 - Cranston (Lodge meets during the day)
- Jenks Lodge No.24 - Riverside
- Redwood Lodge No.35 - East Providence
- Rising Sun Lodge No.30 - East Providence
- St. John's Lodge No.1 Newport - Portsmouth
- Washington Lodge No.3 - Warren
- Adelphoi Lodge No.33 - Riverside
- Franklin Lodge No.20 - Westerly
- Harmony Lodge No.9 - Cranston
- St. Paul's Lodge No.14 - Middletown
- Overseas Lodge No.40 - Cranston (Military Service / Veterans Only)
- Hope Lodge No.25 - Wakefield
- Lafayette Lodge No.47 - Cumberland
- St. Alban's Lodge No.6 - Bristol
- St. Johns Lodge No.1 (Providence) - Cranston
- Charity Lodge No.23 - Charlestown
- Morning Star Lodge No.13 - Woonsocket
- Mt. Vernon Lodge No.4 - North Kingstown
- Friendship Lodge No.7 - Chepachet
- Ionic Lodge No.28 - Coventry
- Roger Williams Lodge No.32 - East Providence
If you aren't sure what Lodge to consider, submit a general inquiry here.